Saturday May 13, 2017
- CLOT WARS! A plenary session like no other… THINK BIG!
- ARE YOU A RESEARCHER? Look for the lightbulb and follow the ANZCA Clinical Trials Network researcher trail on the weekend.
- Scientific superstar Professor Maree Smith presents on novel pain medications in development.
- The Honourable Quentin Bryce AD CVO is the orator at the College Ceremony preceding a stunning cocktail reception at the Queensland Art Gallery.
Sunday May 14, 2017
- Sloth, gluttony or greed – the science and social behaviour of the obesity epidemic.
- Prehabilitation beyond the buzzwords with Professor Olivier Huet and Professor Paul Myles.
- Listen to Professor Mark Little, leader and expert in healthcare delivery and humanitarian crisis.
- A tribute to the “Brisbane Technique”: the latest on liver transplantation medicine and surgery.
Monday May 15, 2017
- Professor Carin Hagberg presents “Big topics in airway management”.
- Ms Hetty Johnson AM advocates for better child protection in Australia.
- The giants of antibiotic therapy combine forces in an exceptional session on sepsis.
- A party like no other at the silver Gala Dinner: a celebration of the 25th anniversary of ANZCA.
Tuesday May 16, 2017
- Innovation day! THINK BIG!
- Join Mr Richard Suhr, Global Digital Leader at EY and exGoogle founding member for a Q&A on digital strategy and implementation.
- CNET Editor Mr Seamus Byrne talks gadgets and gizmos.
- Don’t miss the closing address by Professor Ian Frazer AC
“Disruptive technologies: the future of affordable healthcare?”
Copyright © Australian and New Zealand College of Anaesthetists
- ABN 29 004 167 766
- NZ GST No. 55-237-778