The Melbourne Regional Organising Committee (ROC) for the 2021 ANZCA Virtual ASM is pleased to share their program with you. Being an unconventional year it has given the ROC the opportunity to reshape the ASM into a robust and diverse virtual meeting.
Some changes you will see:
- Your engagement is important to us, there will be in person and online opportunities more information coming soon.
- We have considered the lifestyle of the busy clinician and on Monday 3 and Tuesday 4 of May, we will bring you ASM@Night.
- There will be a combination of fast paced live Q&A panels, live concurrent sessions and OnDemand content, all available to you as a registered virtual delegate.
- CPD matters! There are 70 diverse and interactive workshops for you to sign up to.
- Get social and register for the STEMM breakfast or the ANZCA and FPM trainee evening. You can also open the door to Melbourne by registering for an online optional activity. . .we are adding new experiences regularly and often.
Join us and see how we and our speciality are advancing in leaps and bounds . . . registration opens mid-January.