Your time. Your education. Your chance to catch up with friends.
Spaces are still available for the below Melbourne Meeting of the Minds’ (MMOTM) sessions. For session descriptions please refer to the below “get workshopped” document.
W01A | Fever: Lessons from COVID-19
W03A | Ain’t no mountain high enough; Providing critical care in isolated circumstances
W07A | We didn’t start the fire; Burns management, airway, and beyond
W09A | 99 problems; How to handle a complaint
Already registered and want to add these? Please refer to your confirmation email received when you registered and you can log back into the portal to add one of these sessions to your registration.
The Melbourne Regional Organising Committee (ROC) for the 2021 ANZCA Virtual ASM is pleased to share their program with you.
What do you get?
• Access to EVERY. SINGLE. SESSION. of the ASM program! (With the exception of workshops; you’ll need to register for those and attend in real time as they won’t be recorded)
• 95+ hours of scientific program content and you can watch it live or catch up and watch onDemand! This works out at about five dollars an hour for registered delegates!
• Registration will earn you 24 knowledge and learning CPD points
• Do not forget that there are also 70 plus workshops on offer, adding to the CPD opportunities available throughout the ASM.
• Get social and register for the STEMM breakfast or the ANZCA and FPM trainee evening. You can also open the door to Melbourne by registering for an online optional activity. . .
Keen to network and connect?
Register to attend your local ENGAGE hub in person and network with your community. Picture this… ASM on the big screen, it will bring the big talks, big names. Connect with old friends and make new ones over light refreshments..… a place to gather and be together!
Register for the ASM and organise your own watch party! Watching the program together in real time. It’s the new way to engage!
Join us and see how we and our speciality are advancing in leaps and bounds . . .